List:       gimp-announce
From:       jbnivoit () ix ! netcom ! com
Date:       1998-10-20 1:10:28

Hi

	I have the pleasure of announcing a new plug-in
for the GIMP. It called 'cam' and allows the GIMP to
read CAM files directly. Those files are the ones
stores in Casio QV-* digital cameras, that you can dump
using QVplay for instance. I am afraid this plug-in is of
no use for people who do not possess one of those little
toys, though.

		jb.