List:       ggi-user
Subject:    Mailing list status.
From:       <betaray () kludge ! org>
Date:       2000-02-10 18:29:46

I would like to apologise to everyone for any mailing list downtime. I was
asked if there would be any problems in upgrading ezmlm, and agreed that
it could be done safely. This morning I found out that it is completely
incompatable with the old version. Everyone is resubscribed, and
everything is dandy. Again, I'm sorry for any trouble this might have
caused.

If anyone need to reach me, I'm always available at this address.

-- Jonathan