List:       ggi-develop
Subject:    Re: Monitor-definition
From:       Peter_Åstrand <altic () lysator ! liu ! se>
Date:       1999-06-07 22:28:02

> Since when is the millennium capible of sync on green??  That would have
> seriously saved my bacon some time ago if it could have been done!

All Millenium and even Mystique cards are (I am told) capable of
sync-on-green. But I had a _lot_ of trouble before I got this information.
If i remember correctly, I saw it by accident on
http://www.xfree86.org/3.3.3.1/MGA3.html

> I have a script for converting XF86 modelines into fb.modes entries, but
> I'm not sure that's what you need.

Neither am I :-) Is it the one included in degas, modeline2fb by Patrick
Reynolds?