List:       ggi-develop
Subject:    libggi/svgalib-wrapper problems
From:       "Jacek Konieczny" <jajcus () zeus ! polsl ! gliwice ! pl>
Date:       1999-01-21 16:54:15

Hi,

I was trying libggi and svgalib-wrapper with KGICON (Virge). Libggi
seemd to work well, but when I tried quake II I got unresolved symbol
_ggi_malloc in display/fbdev.o.
It is strange, because fbdev target works with all GGI demos (except
text demo).

Another problem was compiling GGI libraries without debug info (I have
small harddrive). --disable-debug option to configure script doesn't
work, "-g" is always used. To get rid of it I had to edit ./configure
manually.

Greets,
      Jacek