List:       ggi-develop
Subject:    Re: No exec permissions on anoncvs mirror.
From:       Chris Meadors <cmeadors () acc7 ! ac ! cc ! md ! us>
Date:       1998-06-29 2:04:29

I need to try that again.  Needed to type 'ZZ' on another terminal to be
able to send the one that works.  Boy is my face red.  :P

Again,
Chris
--
Two penguins were walking on an iceberg.  The first penguin said to the
second, "you look like you are wearing a tuxedo".  The second penguin

#!/bin/sh

# This script recursively searches for other scripts that need
# the execution bit set and sets it.  Uses the magic number '#!'
# anywhere in the first line to decide if the file should get
# the execution bit.

# This script probally will need to be run as `sh ./setperm.sh`
# cause if your scripts don't have the execution bit this one
# won't either. :)

for i in `find -type f`
do
	if `head -n1 $i | grep -q '#!'`