List:       gfs-users
Subject:    Re: [DRBD-dev] Re: [gfs-users] distributed block device, version 0.10
From:       Mark Hayden <mark () northforknet ! com>
Date:       2001-01-29 19:01:20

No, the software is not a joke.  Unfortunately, we've
decided to reconsider our decision to release the software
under the GPL license.  We would like to make our software
available to the open-source community and hope to have
this issue sorted out soon.  We'll shortly replace the broken
links with a page explaining the situation.  I apologize
for the (now) inaccurate announcement of last week.

regards, Mark