List:       gfs-devel
Subject:    [gfs-devel] sorry if this is
From:       David Brower <David.Brower () oracle ! com>
Date:       2001-06-02 4:12:46

close to spam, but one of my suppliers is selling some FC drives
at prices that might be interesting to testers of GFS:
33G for $169, fujitsu MAF3364FC, billed for FC/AL,
maybe not switched.

If interested at all, mail me and I'll forward a URL.  If
you hate the idea of me sending this, you can send me
hate mail too, and I'll promise it was a momentary
lapse of sanity.

-dB