List:       gfs-devel
Subject:    [gfs-devel] lfs regression tests
From:       christophe barbe <christophe.barbe () inup ! com>
Date:       2001-01-12 17:29:35

Hello,

Is the lfs-new.patch a patch from another source or a gfs implementation
of the lfs proposal? If no, could you tell me the source. I've found a
few implementations but they are different (per example one made by
http://www.scyld.com).

Have you a non-regression test for lfs ? I've made some modifications
and I would like to be sure they are safe.

Thanks,
Christophe Barbe

--

Christophe Barbeé