List:       gfs-devel
Subject:    Re: [gfs-devel] =?big5?B?bW91bnQgZXJyb3I=?=
From:       Andrew Barry <barry () hermes ! sistina ! com>
Date:       2001-01-11 16:09:05

This is a discussion that belongs on gfs-users not on devel.
If you follow the recipe procisely, and still encounter difficulty, please
report your error as requested at:

http://www.sistina.com/gfs/howtos/gfs_howto/Reporting_errors_and_bugs.html

without this information we can't help you very much.

Andrew Barry
barry@sistina.com