List:       gfs-devel
Subject:    Best New Trade Show Display by Opera Portables, Inc. adv
From:       sopera () core ! com
Date:       2000-07-31 20:16:35

Opera Portables, Inc. is offering "by invitation" visits to our web site.  Packed \
full of exciting projects and news, Opera is leading the industry with displays that \
are as much eye-popping as they are eye catching.

Winner of numerous industry awards, including Ernst & Young's Crescendo Award, \
Exhibitor Magazine's Best New Product, Forty Under 40 and Emerging 30, Opera \
Portables is a progressive young company with imagination and vision.

If you use displays, you really owe it to yourself to check out our stuff!   Go to \
http://3518913189/

Opera Portables, Inc.

All removes honored at http://3518913189/removes.htm

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe gfs-devel" in
the body of a message to majordomo@sistina.com
Read the GFS Howto:  http://www.globalfilesystem.org/howtos/gfs_howto/