List:       gfs-devel
Subject:    Re: Testings
From:       Ken Preslan <kpreslan () zarniwoop ! com>
Date:       1999-09-09 22:26:44

We really don't have anything too organized, but we've started collecting
scripts together.  What we have is in the GFS2/src/tools/mangle_fest directory.

(Until I get my act together and put out the next release, getting the files
from the anonymous CVS repository is probably the easiest thing to do.
Instructions for CVS are at:  http://www.globalfilesystem.org/software/cvs.html)

You'll quickly notice that documentation for the tests is extremely lacking.
(That's on our list of things to do, as well.  :-)

If you (or anyone else) come up with additional scripts that you think might
be helpful, we'd be happen to have them.

Ken