List:       getmail
Subject:    Re: Supporting migration from stable 4.20.0 ???
From:       Osamu Aoki <osamu () debian ! org>
Date:       2012-07-07 4:03:56

On Thu, Jul 05, 2012 at 05:14:15PM -0600, Charles Cazabon wrote:
> Osamu Aoki <osamu_aoki_home@nifty.com> wrote:
> >
> > As I checked, Debian stable has 4.20.0 in its stable archive.  So
> > imminent next Debian release of wheezy as stable will make many people
> > upgrade from  4.20.0 to 4.27.0 or 4.30.2 depending on release manager
> > decision.
>
> I've released v.4.31.0, which provides backwards-compatibility with oldmail
> files from <4.22.0.

Thanks.  I also saw 4.32.0 :-)

Debian release is frozen already but it is not final freeze.

I need to wait for 2 more days to get next release candidate to change
from 4.27.0-1 to 4.30.2-1.  This request is OKed by release team.

Then I will upload nextpackage and request for freeze exception by
providing diff in the mail to release team.

Osamu