List:       getmail
Subject:    Re: [OT] Replacing procmail recipes
From:       Charles Cazabon <getmaillist () discworld ! dyndns ! org>
Date:       2004-10-20 15:41:15

Paul <paul@nlpagan.net> wrote:

> Just for grins I had a look at Maildrop, which you suggested. At this
> moment I can't see how I could make use of it, since it does not seem to
> support MH-style mailfolders. And my e-mail program uses those...

mh and nmh start as tiny programs you call from the shell, so using them with
another MDA is usually as simple as having the MDA itself run something like
"/usr/local/libexec/nmh/rcvstore +inbox".

I'm surprised maildrop doesn't have built-in mh support, though.  Are you sure
about that?

> Thanks for the explanation and clarification though!

You're welcome.

Charles