List:       getmail
Subject:    Re: Ideas for 3.0
From:       ""Angles" Puglisi" <angles () aminvestments ! com>
Date:       2003-02-13 21:43:10

I know I'm late to this game, but in general, python is easy enough to put a #
comment in front of lines you do not want output. I've done this many times with
getmail depending what it was I was debugging. After you make your edits you can do
a diff and apply your changes again to a newer version of getmail when you update.

Getmail is very easy to modify because of python's compact nature and
Charles' "less is more" attitude. You end up with an app that is easy to costumize
to your needs.

Adriano Nagelschmidt Rodrigues (tech@safira.com) wrote:

>Charles Cazabon writes:
>> So what you actually want is a blank line printed between accounts?
>
>Please see my previous emails for the general idea (an intermediate verbosity
>level) and an unresearched output example.
>
>I think the exact output format is something that should emerge from the
>suggestions & needs of the other users.
>
>I don't even know if there's minimal interest in this feature, so you don't
>need to press me for the details. Maybe you could just forget I mentioned it,
>it's unimportant.
>
>In fact, I can easily implement a Perl wrapper to generate the output I would
>like to see.

[snip]

--
That's "angle" as in geometry.