List:       getmail
Subject:    Re: Re[4]: Wrong delivery time for messages using maildir
From:       Alessandro Staltari <a_staltari () yahoo ! it>
Date:       2003-01-07 14:27:03

 --- Charles Cazabon
<getmaillist@discworld.dyndns.org> > What?  getmail
adds a Delivered-To: and Received:
> header fields by default for
> tracking purposes.  For those people who need to use
> an MDA that doesn't like
> this, there are options to suppress this.  Now
> you're claiming that these
> options are a problem?

No, I'm claiming I want to use headers suppression
too, but actually this don't work well with maildir
format.

FYI I did another experiment.
I asked to the imap server to copy a message from a
mailbox folder to another folder in the same mailbox.
Courier created a new file using current time to build
its name, the creation date was the current time *but*
the modification time was the same of the original
message!
I'm starting to belive setting the modification time
is really the right way to go.

Alessandro.