List:       geronimo-user
Subject:    GBean CAR Export
From:       Marcos Mendez <marcos () jitisoft ! com>
Date:       2013-01-11 14:14:25

I'm trying to create a car which uses a GBean which was already deployed =
by another CAR. Is there an example of this? I'm getting a class load =
error trying to access the gbean from another car.

So I have CAR(1) that packages a war with a GBean. I have another =
unrelated CAR(2) that tries to access that Gbean.  CAR(2) has CAR(1) as =
a dependency and tries to use that bean in its plan.

Anyone know where I can look at this working? Or any ideas about what I =
might be doing wrong?=