List:       geronimo-user
Subject:    Re: mdb stops consuming from queue after redeploy
From:       Kevan Miller <kevan.miller () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-03-11 15:41:26

Thanks.

If you could create simple apps that demonstrate the problem, perhaps built from our \
jms sample (https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/samples/trunk/samples/jms-mdb \
-- looks like you may have used this in building your apps) and create a JIRA, that \
would be great.

A few work-arounds you could try --
1) specify unique resource names in your deployment plans.
2) separate your jms resources out from your ears, combine your admin objects, deploy \
a single RAR, and make your ears dependent upon your new RAR module.

I note that you're using different protocols for your ServerUrl vm: and tcp: -- is \
there a reason for that?

--kevan