List:       geronimo-user
Subject:    OSCON
From:       David Jencks <djencks () apache ! org>
Date:       2007-07-24 0:21:15

OSCON is this week in Portland Oregon...

I'll be around at least wed-friday and possibly tuesday as well.  I
believe Paul McMahan is also there all week, and he's talking on
geronimo on Wednesday at 1:45

Ping me on IRC if you want to  get together, ask questions, talk
about geronimo, make suggestions, find beer, food, etc :-)

If there's interest maybe we could see about having a BOF one evening.

thanks
david jencks