List:       geronimo-user
Subject:    zip files as library files in WEB-INF don't get added to classpath
From:       appel <arniag () siminn ! is>
Date:       2007-06-20 16:15:23

Hello.

I'm using geronimo-jetty-j2ee-1.1.1.

My web applications (war files) include library files that end with ".zip",
and also ".jar". The jar files get added to the classpath, but not the zip
files, and hence I get a "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError" whenever I refer
to a class in the zip file.

I did some search and it seems that this got *fixed*, but only for geronimo
common libs. Seems like someone forgot to fix it for deployed web apps too
> )

I can't find where I can define, change or fix this. Any clues? I'm lost :)