List:       geronimo-user
Subject:    Re: How to deploy an EJB module contains CMP EntityBeans with multiple datasources
From:       Gianny Damour <gianny.damour () optusnet ! com ! au>
Date:       2006-11-22 21:00:35

Hi,

This is not supported by OpenEJB. Also, it seems to me that adding
such a feature has some implications. For instance, EJBQL involving
entities using under the cover distinct datasources would be broken .
Based on this fact, it seems to me that entities using a specific
datasource should not be mixed in with entities using another
datasource. So, it may be best to have only one datasource for a
given EJB JAR.

Thanks,
Gianny