List:       geronimo-user
Subject:    EJBS and LoginModules
From:       sreepriya ramakrishnan <sreepriya_ramakrishnan () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2006-11-14 20:23:43

Hi,

I have created an EJB Project to be run geronimo 1.0
and put my login module classes in this project.
This login module class depends on some other java
classes which are again in  java projects. I have
added these dependent projects as jars and put it in
the same jar as the ejb jar.

The reason I have created an ejb project is for the
login modules to be identified in geronimo 1.0. I
found that the war is not loaded in the classloader
and hence my login modules are not identified if they
are in the war file.

Now,When I try to access the loginmodules from an
action class,it identifies the login module but throws
a classnotfound exception for the java classes that
the login module internally calls.

Is there something I am missing here?

-Priya