List:       geronimo-dev
Subject:    A few Questions
From:       "Manu George" <manu.t.george () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-12-13 20:15:45

Hi,
I am trying to add a few custom entries into the app specific JNDI
space. Is it possible to get a handle to the componentContext during
the deployment of a J2EE app so that it can be modified. It becomes
immutable after the application starts as per the spec so i need to do
it during deployment.  A ModuleBuilderExtension looks like a good way
but I will need to add new extensions to the existing J2EE builders.
Can I do this programatically?

Regards
Manu