List:       geos-devel
Subject:    Re: [geos-devel] RE: {SPAM: 40} :Re: autogen.bat
From:       Sanak Goe <geosanak () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-11-28 10:35:39

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi Regina,

I think that the problem is platform.h and version.h are packaged in rc tar
ball.
If these files doesn't exist in "source/headers/geos" folder, VS 2008 build
process will copy from *.h.vc, and build successfully.
But, I don't now detail of VS 2008 custom build step behavior(property of *.
h.vc).

Regards,

Sanak.