List:       geos-devel
Subject:    Re: [geos-devel] platform.h and config.h
From:       strk <strk () keybit ! net>
Date:       2009-11-26 21:44:23

I've added ISNAN detection result in platform.h instead.

config.h seems to be unused except from a profiler.h file
which probably doesn't need it in turn..
I'd drop config.h (after release though).

Please test r2748. (./configure sould do, no need to autogen.sh again)

--strk;

On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 12:40:29PM -0800, Paul Ramsey wrote:
> I'm tracking down a build failure in Solaris, which is happening because the code \
> is trying to use an std::isnan() that is not there. It is odd, because ./configure \
> is correctly detecting the presence of a cmath isnan(), but the code isn't using \
> it.
> What I am seeing is that platform.h has the proper switches in place to handle the \
> problem, but nowhere is config.h, which contains the results of the configure run \
> included, so the switches never actually move.
> Can someone confirm my diagnosis and solution (add config.h into platform.h at the \
> top) before I make this core change to the build?
> geos-devel mailing list
> geos-devel@lists.osgeo.org

 Free GIS & Flash consultant/developer      ()  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 http://foo.keybit.net/~strk/services.html  /\  Keep it simple!