List:       gentooppc-user
Subject:    [gentoo-ppc-user] kernel not booting on eMac G4
From:       Saket Sathe <saket () cc ! iitb ! ac ! in>
Date:       2004-04-25 19:57:01

I am a newbie to gentoo.
I chose to do a stage 2 installation,
I used ppc-sources to compile the kernel. But when i try to boot from
the complied kernel the screen goes blank and nothing happens.. Can
somebody plz help me out.. ??
Please let me know what files you want to take a look at, so that i will
post the corresponding file..

--
Thanks,
Saket

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education."
                                       - Mark Twain (1835-1910)