List:       gentooppc-user
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] Gentoo on an IBM pSeries 615 (64bit POWER4+ CPU)
From:       vampa <vampa () fusemail ! com>
Date:       2004-04-22 21:26:57

You said that you can install redhat on the server isn't it?
So you have problems with gentoo, not with linux.
You can try install redhat and then when it works go and install gentoo
with chroot.

VAMPA
contact: <vampa(at)fusemail(dot)com>
GPG key ID: <80EB7317>
GPG key fingerprint: <5632 445A FE22 CFC5 768C  2ED7 61E1 81DF 80EB
7317>