List:       gentooppc-user
Subject:    [gentoo-ppc-user] Modem On DP/867 Not Working
From:       Adam Winkelmann <mooniejohnson () earthlink ! net>
Date:       2003-05-22 9:12:05

I'm having a bugger of a problem... the modem (stock) inside my DP/867
powermac simply doesn't work. wvdial doesn't recognize it when I try to
run wvdialconf... I heard something about Apple using software modems
in the recent powermacs, and I know that software modem support under
Linux is dodgy...

Sorry if I'm being a bit vague, but it is 4 AM, after all. ;-)
Anyway... I just want to know what mileage others got with this modem
issue... and if they could help me get it working, I'll give them a
cookie. Thanks in advance!