List:       gentoo-xbox
Subject:    RE: [gentoo-xbox] Cromwell 2.40 & xbox livecd
From:       Joe DeRosa <derosa () optonline ! net>
Date:       2005-10-27 1:56:32

Worked like a charm for me, after building, I flashed one xbox with a matrix
in it with the 256k and another with a tsop mod and the 1meg. Both boxes
boot from a cdrw burned with the livecd-xbox-20050914.iso and the tsop box,
the tsop box, has had lot's of trouble reading disks as the drive is
starting to go, but it read the gentoo boot disk no problem.

Thanks.
JD