List:       gentoo-xbox
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-xbox] Frustrated! NOT!
From:       Sean Covel <seanecovel () comcast ! net>
Date:       2004-11-08 15:41:43

Chris Bainbridge wrote:
> On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 20:22:05 -0500, Sean Covel <seanecovel@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>>Disregard.  Copied the wrong file.  Doh!  Working fine now.
>

> phew :)

I agree! ;-)

I think some short addendum to the Gentoo Handbook is needed.  There are
a number of important differences between x86 and xBox that can cause
the install to go horribly wrong.  With just a few additions, I think
the install could have taken me the same amount of time it took on all
my other Gentoo boxen.

Good work on the software guys.  MythFrontend is up and working great.

Sean