List:       gentoo-xbox
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-xbox] Partitioning F?
From:       Chris Bainbridge <chrb () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2004-08-09 13:21:21

The install is more or less just like a pc. If you want to use a ramdisk you
just need to compile initrd support into your kernel and build the actual
ramdisk (or modify an existing one). If you aren't using a loopback fs then
you don't need a ram disk - as long as you use builtin drivers for the things
you need to mount the rootfs. Theres an ebuild for cromwell, you should be
able to emerge it. It will build the .xbe.

Thanks for the noticing the lack of archives; I've just emailed marc and gmane
to subscribe the list there since its where all the other gentoo lists go.