List:       gentoo-user
Subject:    [gentoo-user] Dual Booting - selection from command line
From:       thelma () sys-concept ! com
Date:       2024-01-10 0:18:56

I have a box that is two HD's and both are bootable; using "refind" instead of grub.
So the selection I choose at boot which drive to boot will be the default (during \
reboot, from command line) until I select the second drive.

The box will be installed in a remote location, so I have no option to select which \
drive to boot from (unless I'm in front of the box). Is it possible to select which \
drive I want to "boot" from the command line (reboot #2 etc)?

--
Thelma