List:       gentoo-user
Subject:    [gentoo-user] OT: tablet mode
From:       William Kenworthy <bill () kenworthy ! id ! au>
Date:       2023-11-28 21:29:06

Hi,

     I have a MS Surface4Pro being used as a gentoo laptop. At various
times Ive tried setting up a soft keyboard so I can use it as a tablet -
with mostly not really usable results, and Ive just realised my previous
choices no longer work due to python moving on.

So what soft keyboard, greeter and window manager combination do people
use for tablet mode?

BillK