List:       gentoo-user
Subject:    [gentoo-user] world updates blocked by Qt
From:       Philip Webb <purslow () ca ! inter ! net>
Date:       2023-10-11 16:44:18

231011 Alan McKinnon wrote:
> Today a sync and emerge world produces a huge list of blockers.
> qt 5.15.10 is currently installed and qt 5.15.11 is new in the tree and
> being blocked.
> All the visible blockers are Qt itself so --verbose-conflicts is needed.

My experience for some time has been that Qt pkgs block one another,
st the only way out is to unmerge them all, then remerge them all.
If anyone knows a better method, please let us know

SUPPORT     ___________//___,   Philip Webb
ELECTRIC   /] [] [] [] [] []|   Cities Centre, University of Toronto
TRANSIT    `-O----------O---'   purslowatcadotinterdotnet