List:       gentoo-user
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-user] Mouse pain
From:       mad.scientist.at.large () tutanota ! com
Date:       2023-05-15 0:46:50

The switches themselves do that when they start to wear out.   I've had it happen to \
a number of mice/track balls.   Indeed I'll soon be replacing those switches on \
several track balls and I'll use better switches that have the same dimensions.   It \
may be worth trying to de-dust and de-dust bunny them but it probably isn't the \
problem.

--"Fascism begins the moment a ruling class, fearing the people may use their \
political democracy to gain economic democracy, begins to destroy political democracy \
in order to retain its power of exploitation and special privilege." Tommy Douglas

May 14, 2023, 15:06 by ma3oxuct@gmail.com: