List:       gentoo-user
Subject:    [gentoo-user] auto mount USB
From:       thelma () sys-concept ! com
Date:       2023-03-21 3:56:17

I have a remote Gentoo PC that stop automating USB drove.  The only program I \
installed on it was "zenity" which should have nothing to do with auto-mount.

PC's are running XFCE and Setting Manager: Removable Drive and Media: first option is \
checked "ON" (mount removable media when Hot-plugged)

When I insert USB the icon shows up on a desktop but it is not mounted.

My home computer works OK, but remote PC stopped auto mounting after installing \
zenity.