List:       gentoo-user
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-user] quodlibet
From:       Jorge Almeida <jjalmeida () gmail ! com>
Date:       2022-08-07 9:49:51

On Sun, Aug 7, 2022 at 9:50 AM Neil Bothwick <neil@digimed.co.uk> wrote:

> On Sat, 6 Aug 2022 22:46:25 +0100, Jorge Almeida wrote:
>
> > No "internet radio" in quodlibet?
> >

> > of which are set. What to do?
> > This feature exists, according to
> > https://quodlibet.readthedocs.io/en/latest/guide/browse/iradio.html
>

> It appears you need to install the appropriate GStreamer plugins. Once
> you have determined what they are, you could file a bug requesting
> USE-controlled dependencies for these.

Ah, yes, the trick is to set a bunch of USE variables for the package
media-plugins/gst-plugins-meta and re-emerge it. The relevant variable
must be "http", but I didn't check that. It works now. I'm not sure
the ebuild should add the same variables as gst-plugins-meta, a
warning about the need to setup the latter might be enough.
Thank you.