List:       gentoo-user
Subject:    [gentoo-user] Raspberry Pi Clusters
From:       James <wireless () tampabay ! rr ! com>
Date:       2016-04-24 16:56:55

Howdo,

As I predicted, clustering is moving rapidly to embedded linux systems.
Some adventuresome mesos developers have now put up a project to cluster
Raspberry Pi with mesos and companion codes, following Linaro's [A] lead::

http://blog.haosdent.me/2016/04/24/mesos-on-arm/

This was after a *neflix dev* asked how to do it on the general mailing list.

And another previous cluster project::

http://likemagicappears.com/projects/raspberry-pi-cluster/mesos-on-raspbian/

https://www.raspberrypi.org/downloads/raspbian/

It sure would be fantastic if gentoo had an embedded linux cluster running
on a common arm board..... This (clustering on embedded linux) is one party
that gentoo definitely should not miss; imho; ymmv.

I'd be most curious which provisioning and management (orchestration) codes
folks would use on an embedded gentoo cluster running on Raspberry Pi hardware?

Rasptoo ?

James

[A] http://www.linaro.org/leg/servercluster/