List:       gentoo-user
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-user] Emerge
From:       Alan Grimes <ALONZOTG () verizon ! net>
Date:       2016-04-16 16:47:14

Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
> you do stupid things and then complain that the system does not work.
>
> Why don't you stop doing stupid things?
>
> That said, C 1.0 blocks A 1.0 but updating to C 2.0 would solve it, does
> happen, even if you do not act retarded, BUT those instances are usually
> easy to solve.

1. I have self respect. I will not allow my computer to give me
busy-work like that.

2. The error would be:

"ha ha ha you thought you could update C when A 1.0 is incompatible with
B 2.0 , you should RTFM you stoopeed nooob!"

It is fundamentally broken. =|

--
IQ is a measure of how stupid you feel.

Powers are not rights.