List:       gentoo-user
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-user] Poor mans audio in the world of the great Jack D.
From:       Emanuele Rusconi <emarsk () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-05-22 8:00:32

Staring into the dark abyss of the fathomless mysteries,
the humble scholar spake: "Shit! I'm out of ideas, dudeā€¦"

The .asoundrc snippet works out of the box for me, but I use it just
for Firefox, to be honest, every other audio software
There are more solutions at http://jackaudio.org/faq/routing_alsa.html

Failing that, I don't know. Maybe qsstv does not belong to the ALSA tribe
but to the OSS one, and uses the ALSA OSS emulation, and this prevents
the ALSA jack plugin to work?

-- Emanuele Rusconi