List:       gentoo-user
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-user] Disabling IPv6 on specific interface
From:       Peter Humphrey <peter () prh ! myzen ! co ! uk>
Date:       2014-12-30 9:53:10

On Tuesday 30 December 2014 11:00:42 Zesen Qian wrote:
> Peter Humphrey <peter@prh.myzen.co.uk> writes:
> > Please do not hijack someone else's thread.
>
> Oh sorry, I just wanted to save typing the address. It seems that I
> forget to delete some fields in the origin header. My apologies if it
> makes confusion.

I don't know how you use emacs for e-mail but I assume you hit some field or
symbol. Just don't hit Reply unless you are actually replying. In KMail I
hit the list address if I want to start a thread.

> Do I need to re-send the mail in a new thread?

I don't suppose Rich was expecting many answers to his post, so in this case
that won't be necessary.

--
Rgds
Peter.