List:       gentoo-user
Subject:    [gentoo-user] Killing Adobe Flash
From:       Pavel Volkov <negaipub () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-08-06 7:49:40

Is anyone able to run Gnash or Lightspark in Gentoo?
Now is the second time I tried it (because yesterday I noticed that Gnash
performs not bad in another distro, Trisquel).
I'm on ~amd64. Both Gnash and Lightspark have similar problems in Firefox
and Chromium. Youtube videos stop and twitch, sound is distorted and has
noise.

Is anyone luckier than me in burying proprietary software?