On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 3:11 AM, Pavel Volkov wrote: > I have 2 questions about how Chromium operates with a clean profile. > I run it like this: > % chromium --user-data-dir= > > Directory is empty (at first launch). > > After the first launch, some entries immediately appear in History. I > visited those before, but it's not everything I visited. Approximately 10-20 > entries. > From where is this information taken? If it's Google servers, what info is > used for identification? IP address, system user name, something else? > > Next question is about certificates. I have 2 personal certificates > installed in my main profile and they appear in the clean profile, too. > Where are those certificates stored? I couldn't find them in KDE > configuration app (System Settings). Are they taken from main profile? I would look in the ~/.config/ directory for any chrome/chromium/google stuff which might possibly contain this data... (even if you specified otherwise)