List:       gentoo-user
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-user] Problems with aclocal
From:       Rafa Griman <rafagriman () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-05-02 17:21:43

Yo !!

On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 7:12 PM, Neil Bothwick <neil@digimed.co.uk> wrote:
> On Thu, 2 May 2013 18:08:45 +0200, Rafa Griman wrote:
>
>> Thanks a bunch Neil !!! Now I've got to do it with the other 70+
>> packages with the same error ;)
>
> export WANT_AUTOMAKE=1.12
> emerge @everything-that-needs-emerging
>
> Don't forget to unset WANT_AUTOMAKE, or close the shell, when you're done.

I prefer to add it to make.conf (works well, I'm compiling right now)
and then comment it out. The only reason for this is that if this ever
happens again ... I just have to uncomment what I have in make.conf.
My memory is not that good and I know I'll forget as soon as
compilation finishes ;)

Thanks a bunch !!

   Rafa