List:       gentoo-user
Subject:    [gentoo-user] OT:Courseware and client db software
From:       Samuraiii samuraiii <samurai.no.dojo () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-03-29 21:50:26

Hello,

I'm searching for courseware/client db/support software for online use
which I need to meet this criteria:
1) possibility to lead courses for no more than 12 clients (with
uploading of files - possibility to play audio and video files is
welcome but not necessary) - I know  moodle is reasonable for this
2) possibility to communicate with each client individually
3) writing notes about each client
4) security model of all mighty admin and not so powerful course
leaders who can access clients and courses only of their own
5) creating of forms for clients

Right now these task are done through e-mail which is clumsy and not
so scalable.

I have done some research but I wasn't successful so I kindly ask here.

Have nice day