List:       gentoo-user
Subject:    [gentoo-user] gnustep-base-1.24.3 fails to merge....
From:       Tamer Higazi <th982a () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2013-03-28 10:18:51

Hi people!
I can't update on my gentoo box gnustep-base. Always I get the error

I don't seem to be able to use your Objective-C compiler to produce
working binaries!  Please check your Objective-C compiler installation.
If you are using gcc-3.x make sure that your compiler's libgcc_s and libobjc
can be found by the dynamic linker - usually that requires you to play
with LD_LIBRARY_PATH or /etc/ld.so.conf.
Please refer to your compiler installation instructions for more help.
configure: error: The Objective-C compiler does not work or is not
installed properly.

Here is the complete log and the gcc info.

I remerged gcc with all necessary flags, but nothing changed so far.....

gnustep-base log:
http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=6D42zFpP

gcc info:
http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=Qw5hBW0W