List:       gentoo-user
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Want to start open source development
From:       karan garg <karangarg31 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-10-10 16:42:37

Thanks a lot for the feedback. But I am a bit scared as this is going to be
my first such experience. I have a basic knowledge about these languages,
and definitely even if I fall short of the required standards, I shall
learn them on the way, but it sort of is making me nervous.

Can you plz explain how the procedure works if i try to enhance a software
or fix a bug?
Like will i be provided with a particular task?
Or if i dont know something then i will be guided through that problem by
your advices?
Or I'l just be on my own except for where i get stuck and just be provided
with the resources?

My apologies for trying your patience.

--
Regards :)