List:       gentoo-user
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Upgrading from FX-5200 to a GeForce 6200 512MB
From:       Robin Atwood <robin.atwood () attglobal ! net>
Date:       2010-11-11 12:39:42

On Thursday 11 November 2010, Dale wrote:

> I just checked again, it is still working.  I'm liking that I can watch
> a video whenever I want instead of when it decides to work.  ;-)

I also have good news to report. I upgraded to Qt 4.7.0 and my xserver is a
reformed character! It sits and chugs away at 1.0% CPU like it used to with
Qt/KDE 3.5. No other graphics related packages were updated at the same time,
so it's definitely Qt which made the difference.

HTH
-Robin
Robin Atwood.

         from "Mandalay" by Rudyard Kipling