List:       gentoo-user
Subject:    [gentoo-user] While installing Gentoo: emerge gentoo-sources hangs at Applying
From:       Erik <esigra () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-12-11 23:28:35

Now I am trying to install Gentoo on a new system but when try to emerge
gentoo-sources (as I am supposed to), it hangs at "Applying
4400_alpha-sysctl-uac.patch". This problem is also known as bug #291389.
I see with top in another virtual terminal that rm uses 100% CPU. Is
there any way to continue the installation?