List:       gentoo-user
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-user] Missing icons in K3b
From:       Jacques Montier <jacques.montier () numericable ! fr>
Date:       2009-11-16 9:28:21

Dale a gentiment tapote:
> Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
>> On Sonntag 15 November 2009, Jacques Montier wrote:
>>
>>> Volker Armin Hemmann a gentiment tapote:

>>> In /etc/make.conf : USE="gtk2 hal java oggvorbis pic qt svga tcltk -arts
>>> -gnome -ipv6"
>>> and my profile : /usr/portage/profiles/default/linux/x86/10.0/desktop
>>>

>>> --
>>> Jacques
>>>

>> emerge --info useflag list would have been much more usefull ;)
>>

> The output of this is good too.
>
> emerge --info | grep USE
>
> I don't think we need the whole thing.  Then again, we may.
>
> Dale
>
> :-)  :-)

Oups sorry... :-) , here it is :

USE="X a52 aac acl acpi alsa berkdb bluetooth branding bzip2 cairo cdr
cli consolekit cracklib crypt cups dbus dri dts dvd dvdr eds emboss
encode evo fam firefox flac fortran gdbm gif gpm gstreamer gtk gtk2 hal
iconv java jpeg kde ldap libnotify mad mikmod modules mp3 mp4 mpeg
mudflap ncurses nls nptl nptlonly ogg oggvorbis opengl openmp pam pcre
pdf perl pic png ppds pppd python qt qt3support qt4 quicktime readline
reflection sdl session spell spl ssl startup-notification svg svga sysfs
tcltk tcpd thunar tiff truetype unicode usb vorbis win32codecs x264 x86
xml xorg xulrunner xv xvid zlib"

--
Jacques