List:       gentoo-user
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-user] KDE-4.3.73 I've disabled right mouse buttons
From:       Erik <esigra () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-11-09 5:37:21

Dale skrev:
> I thought a cashew was a peanut or something?

Not at all. The only common thing they have is that both are flowering
plants. But cashew is a big tree, while peanut is an annual herbaceous
plant. See:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cashew
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peanut

>   Why is there a nut in KDE4?

It seems to be at the end of the panel and clicking it brings up a panel
configuration menu. The first time I had a red X next to it, but it
seems to be gone now.

> I'm not using KDE 4 yet.  ;-)

I had to migrate to it when emerge complained about packages masked for
removal. Spent the last few days reporting regressions at bugs.kde.org.
And now I am not talking about peanuts.